ADVERTISEMENT:

23.3.08

Round 4-Prong Solitaire Diamond Ring (1/4 ct, I-J Color, I1-I2 Clarity) 14k White or Yellow Gold

Jewelry Stores | Jewelry Making

jewelry guide



I just got this ring today and I really like it. I bought it as a splurge for myself. It's small and dainty and I think it's a perfect right hand ring--it doesn't over shadow wedding rings or engagement rings.

The diamond is nice and sparkly and the band is solid--no hollow parts in this ring! I think it would make a nice starter ring. It looks great with some accent bands I already own. I love the beauty of diamonds. I feel that they represent good karma. They make me feel a little stronger, you know? They came from the earth, and are older than all of us.

This beautiful diamond solitaire ring represents a classic, romantic style. Available in your choice of gleaming 14 karat white or yellow gold, it showcases a single round diamond (1/4 ct), held in a traditional four-prong solitaire setting above a slender polished gold band. The raised setting is graceful and elegant, and it lifts the diamond up to the light, enhancing its brilliance and shine. This ring is a lovely choice for someone with traditional tastes.


0 comments:

ADVERTISEMENT