ADVERTISEMENT:

23.3.08

Ring (1/10 ct, J-K Color, I2-I3 Clarity) 10k White or Yellow Gold Round 4-Prong Solitaire Diamond

Jewelry Stores | Jewelry Making

jewelry guide




I love this ring! I was originally looking for a plain thin gold band, but when I saw this as a gold box deal I decided to buy it for myself instead. For the price, I wasn't expecting much, but I was pleasantly surprised (shocked even) when I opened the box. The stone is very tiny, but clear and pretty. It's dainty enough that it doesn't look like an engagement ring. It's perfect if you just want something really simple and subtle for your right hand. It's too soon to really tell, but it seems like it's well made. I'm very impressed! its real pretty small and peite just how i like to see a ring not a bulky thing

This beautiful diamond solitaire ring represents a classic, romantic style. Available in your choice of 10 karat white or yellow gold, it showcases a single small round diamond (1/10 ct), held in a traditional four-prong solitaire setting above a slender polished gold band. The raised setting is graceful and elegant, and it lifts the diamond up to the light, enhancing its sparkle. This dainty ring is a lovely choice for someone with traditional tastes.

0 comments:

ADVERTISEMENT