ADVERTISEMENT:

4.3.08

Earrings Silver Celtic Knot Blue Topaz Hook Sterling

Jewelry Stores | Jewelry Making

jewelry guide



I ordered these earrings and received tons of compliments. I love them. The blue topaz is vibrant. Then one day I lost one of the earrings! I was so devastated I had to order another pair. They are so affordable-- that was not a problem at all! These feel so high quality, not chintzy at all. They look GREAT with denim and also are fabulous when dressing up. Very versatile. I LOVE these earrings and they are even prettier than the photo depicts. You won't be disappointed.

I love the earrings, they're so delicate and pretty. Very good quality, and quick shipping! Will buy from this retailer agian!

These earrings are lovely and an excellent value. I just received them today and I was immediately struck by how beautiful they are. The service with this company is excellent and I am delighted with this purchase. I haven't taken them off since I opened the package this afternoon! These are for me, but they would make a fantastic and affordable gift.

0 comments:

ADVERTISEMENT